Monday, November 22, 2010

pseudo-Insomnia

I dunno y but I dun feel like sleeping. the night very cold. As cold as my life.
Tonight is a full moon. Its really beautiful. How great God (Allah SWT) are. 
Actually I dun really have much to say. But I feel like typing and wasting my time. =p
yesterday was my first day for clinical posting after having terminal xm. 
Nothing special but still, I learned a lot of new knowledge. 
Anyway, it was quite tiring coz I've not been posted in general ward for quite a some time.
I supposed to sleep n wake up early but then, here i am typing n wasting my time. heee~
Just let me type a bit more...
I luv my life... I really luv it! Now, i started 2 learn how to appreciate my life for every second, minute, hour and day. Thinking about the past just make me feel sorrow n empty.
Look to the future is better eventhough we r not really clear about wat we r looking at. heee~
I wasted a lot of my time by surfing the net and sleep. The worse thing is.. I luv food very much!! hahaa..
I really luv food... i like to eat. but my weight already alarmed me that I should ctrl wat I eat. 
well balanced diet is enough.. but how balance my diet is when I'm eating "mi sedaap + munchy's biscuits + Lipton at night few hours before go to bed?? thats really terrible but it also nice though..hehehe
ar....its already 1:44am here. I think I should go to bed d.. my spongebob waiting 4 me to hug him. haha
I'll continue nxt time.. nite myself.. I luv U.....



No comments:

Post a Comment